Sunday, June 7, 2015

Time for a little trip planning!




I am not positive, but I think I am heading to Baja, Mexico this summer on my KLR.  Last year I rode my Harley to Yuma, Arizona.  I didn't cross the border because I had a pistol on me.  This year I will have to plan a little better.

My long term goal, or maybe I should still say dream, is to retire and ride south for about six months.  I would love to make it to Panama or maybe a little further.  Tammy has agreed to it, now all I need is to save up some money, make several more modifications to my KLR, learn to ride in the dirt, improve my mechanical skills, polish my Spanish skills, purchase the necessary gear, learn to use my Gopro, and how to blog.  Is should be easy!!!!  I think I can have all of that done by 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment